Minggu, 06 Mei 2018

3rd Task Of Softskill ( English Business 2 )

  • Making your own business
  • Theme : commercial Business


SJ Restaurant


What   : What kind of commercial business will you working on?
I will working on commercial business in the culinary field (Traditional cuisine), and the name is SJ Restaurant. SJ stands for Sunda-Java, I will present the traditional foods and drinks mix of Sundanese and Javanese culture that will be packed in a modern and of course have a good taste and supported by facilities that make the costumers feel comfortable.

Why    : Why did you choose this business?
I choose this business because i see opportunities, because on this day most restaurants only serve food from one culture only and have the usual facilities. I think if the foods have a good taste and the place is designed in a modern style it might attract more customers.

Who    : Who will run this business ?
I will run this business, maybe assisted by a chef who is expert in cooking traditional Javanese and Sundanese foods.

Where  : Where will this business estabilished?
This business will be established in Jakarta, because in the capital there is a lot of people who wander from various regions. Maybe they are more interested to know the traditional foods and drinks from other regions.

When   : When will the business start?
The business will be start maybe five more years after i have enough experience and money.

How    : How this business works?
This business is a restaurant, so this business works by selling food and drinks to customers. food and beverages a mix of traditional cuisine of sundanese and Javanese.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar